The Sycamore Tree School Age Summer Camp
Why choose Sycamore Tree for your school age child?
We believe that our program and services offer development appropriate curriculum and we strive to enhance social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth in young children. Our program fosters Christian values, curiosity, creativity and self-esteem by taking into account children’s abilities and interests. Child initiated and teacher supported play is an essential component of our program.
- The children attend field trips at least 1-2 times per week, during the summer
- Field trip and bus transportation fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable
- Past field trips have included: Milwaukee Zoo, Discovery World, Slinger Pond, and hiking at Pike Lake
- Please send tennis shoes with your child for outdoor play and field trips
- One piece or tank top swim suits only for girls; no bikinis
- We encourage parents and guardians to chaperone on field trips
We keep things fun and interesting with activities such as
- Reading to a preschooler or toddler
- Picnics at the park
- Science experiments
- Water play
- Arts & Crafts
- Mini Camps: soccer, baseball, baking, dance, field day, etc.
Swim Lessons and Summer School:
- If you choose to enroll your child in swim lessons at the Hartford pool, please fill out the swim lesson registration and return it to Sycamore Tree with your Summer Contract
- Session II is the swim lesson session we will provide busing for
- There will be bus transportation to/from summer school
Families can sign up for one week of vacation that is notified to the office during registration time. Vacation must be taken in one full week increment and it is not transferable.
Registration for Enrollment
Summer registration for the school age program will be held the week of spring break, in the main office.